RepNation Terms of Service
1. Independent Contractor Status. Administrator and You acknowledge and agree that Your relationship with Administrator under this Agreement shall be that of an independent contractor, and You shall hold Yourself out to be an independent contractor of Administrator, and You shall at no time represent to any third party that You are an employee of Administrator or Client. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed or considered to create a relationship of employer and employee, principal and agent, partner, joint venturer or any other relationship other than that of an independent contractor between the parties hereto. Accordingly, Administrator and You agree that:
A. You will be treated as an independent contractor with respect to Your role as a representative under this Agreement for all purposes, including, federal, state, and local tax purposes and for all other purposes. Accordingly, Administrator shall not withhold or pay over on behalf of You any amounts relating to federal, state or local income taxes, unemployment compensation, workers compensation, social security or other taxes or assessments.
B. You shall supply Your social security number to Administrator for proper reporting of compensation to the Internal Revenue Service.
C. If Administrator is required to file a Form 1099-MISC, which shall report the compensation received by You for serving as a representative of RepNation pursuant to this Agreement, then You will be required to complete and submit a Form W-9 through the RepNation Website. You acknowledge that You shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local income taxes, social security taxes, all federal and state self-employment taxes, and other governmental obligations resulting from the receipt of compensation under this Agreement. You hereby indemnify and save harmless Administrator from any liability for any taxes, penalties or interest that may be assessed by any taxing authority with respect to compensation received by You as a representative, with the exception of Administrator's share of social security and Administrator’s liability for tax treatment of Your work as a representative, if any.
D. As an independent contractor, You shall not receive nor be entitled to a salary or any other benefits or privileges Administrator provides to its employees. You shall have no claim against Administrator hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance, or employee benefits of any kind. Since Administrator is not Your employer, You should not list Administrator as a past employer for any unemployment insurance claims -- You should list Your previous employer prior to this engagement.
You will never be asked to perform tasks, duties, or otherwise which will render Your services to be that of an employee. If You feel that Your status of an independent contractor has been in any way violated or modified, please cease all work and activities being performed for RepNation Media, LLC and take no further action from Administrator representatives and instead promptly e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further direction. Although, in no event may You provide Your RepNation username and password to others. You are solely liable for the acts and omissions of any third party with whom you work, including ensuring that any such third party complies with the applicable terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Code of Conduct. Administrator requires that all Members abide by the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (http://www.ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf) (the “FTC Endorsement Guides”) and Standards of Conduct set forth by the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (http://www.womma.org/ethics/womma-code-of-ethics). We believe in full transparency and in full, fair and effective disclosures of material facts relating to Your relationship with the Service, Administrator and its clients. Per the FTC’s Endorsement Guides, if You are receiving free products, services, payment or other in-kind compensation in exchange for Your participation in this Service or in return for promoting a client or its products/services, You must disclose Your connection to Administrator. This disclosure should appear in close proximity to any statements You make about products or services. At any time during the term of Your membership, Administrator shall have the right to verify that any content you post relating to Your relationship with the Service conforms with the FTC Guidelines and that it contains all required disclosures and hashtag indicators as may be provided to you from time to time by Administrator. Unless otherwise expressly instructed by Administrator in writing, You may not remove or change any of the disclosure language, statements, or hashtags from any posted content at any time. Among other remedies, Administrator will have the right to terminate your membership with the Service, withhold payment, seek reimbursement, and/or take any other necessary or desirable actions in the event of such unauthorized change(s).
3. RepNation Content. The contents, advertisements, information and other materials of Administrator and the Platform, and of all other websites under Administrator's control, as applicable, whether partial or otherwise, such as text, graphics, images, logos, buttons icons, software and other content shall belong to Administrator, as applicable (“Content”) and the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Administrator Content is protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. As between You and Administrator, all Administrator Content is Administrator’s exclusive property, or the property of Administrator’s client, as the case may be. Administrator’s names and logos are trademarks and service marks of Administrator. Unauthorized use of Administrator Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the Administrator Content on any permitted copy You make of such Administrator Content. You may not sell or modify any Administrator Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, make derivative works or otherwise use Administrator in any way for any public or commercial purpose, unless previously approved in writing by Administrator. The use of Administrator Content on any other website for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the code that Administrator creates to generate any Administrator Content or the pages making up the Platform, which is code also protected by Administrator’s copyright, as the case may be. For sake of clarity, You are not permitted to use any Administrator Content unless You are given express permission to do so by Administrator.
The contents, advertisements, information and other materials of any Administrator client (“Client”) or Client’s Website, and of all other websites under Client’s control, whether partial or otherwise, such as text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, copyrighted material, button icons, software and other content (collectively, “Client Content”) and the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Client Content, are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. As between You and Client, all Client Content is Client’s exclusive property. Unauthorized use of Client Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, servicemark and other proprietary notices contained in Client Content on any permitted copy You make of Client Content.
You may not sell or modify Administrator Content or Client Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use Administrator Content or Client Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, unless previously approved in writing by Administrator or Client (as applicable). The use of Administrator Content or Client Content on any other website for any purpose is prohibited. For sake of clarity, you are not permitted to use any Administrator Content or Client Content unless you are given express permission to do so by Administrator or Client.
By using the Platform, You agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any materials without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, no license is granted to You and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Platform. All rights not granted under this Agreement are reserved by Administrator.
4. Rights to Content Posted by Members. Unless otherwise specified, You may only post content, including, but not limited to, text, links, photos, video, messages, or other data or information (personal or otherwise) (collectively “Submitted Content”) that You created or which the owner of the content has given You permission to post. If Submitted Content depicts any person other than Yourself, You must have permission from that person or, if that person is a minor, permission from that person’s parent or legal guardian, before you post the Content, and You represent and warrant that You will not post any Submitted Content containing any persons from whom You have not received explicit permission. You may be required to provide proof of such permission to Administrator, and agree that Administrator shall not have any obligation to verify Your receipt of such permission or to take any steps on your behalf to obtain such permission, and shall have no liability with respect to the violation of any person’s right to privacy. You agree that You will not upload share or otherwise distribute any Submitted Content that:
a. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, or impersonate another person;
b. contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts or sexual language directed at another individual or group of individuals, or in any way violate child pornography laws;
c. victimizes, harasses, degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
d. depicts the act of consumption of alcohol in any irresponsible way including, but not limited to, excessive drinking, drinking while operating a motor vehicle, drinking and taking forward and dangerous or risky activities, etc.;
e. depicts visible intoxication, drugs, or drug use, or any illegal activity;
f. contains or depicts anyone under thirteen (13) years of age;
g. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
h. contains images of persons from whom You have not received explicit approval for the display and dissemination of such images;
i. contains measures that could be used to determine the architecture of the Platform, or could be used to decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Platform;
j. is to be used by You for a commercial purpose of any kind; or
k. that is otherwise illegal or that violates this Agreement.
By posting or distributing Submitted Content to the Platform, You represent and warrant that (a) You own all the rights to the Content or are authorized to use and distribute the Content to the Site and (b) the Content does not and will not infringe any copyright, right of publicity, or any other third-party right nor violate any law or regulation. Administrator does not assume any liability with respect to the disclosure or use of confidential or proprietary information used on the Platform as a result of Your conduct.
By publishing, displaying, or uploading any Submitted Content on or to the Platform (including on or to Your profile), You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to Administrator an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free (meaning that Administrator is not required to pay You for the use of the Service or the Submitted Content You post) worldwide license to use, copy, perform, publicly display and distribute such Submitted Content and to alter, manipulate, watermark, prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Submitted Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
You further grant to Administrator the authority to publicly post Your Submitted Content on or to the Platform, or any and all other media owned or operated by Administrator, or its Clients, including, without limitation, television, print, websites, social media sites, blogs, and any and all digital and new media or features provided thereon, whether now existing or hereinafter developed, for any purpose, whether commercial or promotional in nature, including, without limitation for use in advertising and for promoting, and You represent and warrant that the public posting and use of Your Submitted Content by Administrator will not infringe or violate Your rights or those of any third party.
Descriptions of, or references to, products, publications, or materials in Submitted Content not owned by Administrator or its respective affiliates do not imply endorsement of that product, publication, or material. Administrator did not review all Submitted Content and are not responsible for the content of such material.
5. Eligibility. You must be 13 years of age or older to join the Service or use the Platform in any manner. If you are over 13 years of age and under 18 years of age, you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian to join the Service and accept this Agreement. Administrator has the right, in its sole discretion, to request parental/legal guardian consent forms at any time from any minors who are under 18 years of age. Minors who are under 18 years of age (but over 13 years of age) may be prohibited from participating in certain activities or events and parental/legal guardian consent may be required in order for minors to participate in other activities or events. By visiting the Platform and accepting the terms of this Agreement, You represent and warrant to Administrator that You are 13 years of age or older (if over 13 but under 18 that you have permission from parent or legal guardian to visit the Platform and accept the terms of this Agreement), that You have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by the terms of this Agreement, and that You will use the Platform solely for Your personal use, in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
7. Security Rules. You shall not exceed Your permitted access to the Platform or violate or attempt to violate the security of the Platform, including without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for You as a Member (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures or using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activity being conducted on the Platform, (c) attempting to interfere with the availability of the Platform to any Member, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Platform, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Platform, (d) utilizing any the Platform for the advertising of products or services not authorized by Administrator, (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, or (f) using a password or access code not issued to the Member. Further, You agree not to manipulate or fabricate any results or information through use of the Platform or Your participation in an Objective. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Administrator will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in identifying, investigating and/or prosecuting members who are involved in such violations.
8. Term and Termination. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Platform and/or are a Member. You may terminate Your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the “Account Settings” page of the Platform. Administrator may terminate Your membership for any reason, at any time. Even after Your membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including, but not limited to, deletion of Your account, profile and Submitted Content from the Platform, and the immediate termination of the Services and the services of the Platform, upon any breach by You of the terms of this Agreement or if Administrator is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to Administrator.
10. Conflicts of Interest; Non-hire Provision. You represent that You are free to enter into this Agreement and that this engagement does not violate the terms of any agreement between You and any third party. Further, You, in rendering services to or for Administrator shall not utilize any invention, discovery, development, improvement, innovation, or trade secret in which You did not have a proprietary interest. During the term of this agreement, You shall devote as much productive time, energy and abilities to the performance of services hereunder as is necessary to perform the required services in a timely and productive manner. You are expressly free to perform services for other parties while performing services for Administrator.
11. Authorized Use. Text excerpts, diagrams, logos or other information may be quoted within the content of the Platform, and the respective copyright holders retain their rights to this material.
12. Liability of Administrator. The Platform is only a venue and Administrator is not under any obligation to screen or censor the profiles or Submitted Content of members. We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the Submitted Content or information provided by members that is made available through the Platform. As a result, Administrator has no control over the truth or accuracy of the information submitted and/or Submitted Content by members. Administrator makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any profile or Submitted Content of members. In addition, note that there are risks, including, but not limited to, the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other members with whom You come in contact through Your use of the Service. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the Platform.
Because Member authentication on the Internet is difficult, Administrator cannot and does not confirm that each Member is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in Member-to-Member dealings or control the behavior of participants on and outside the Platform, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more members, You release Administrator (and each of its respective directors, officers, agents, advisors, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
13. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages. In no event shall Administrator and each of its Clients, affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, partners, successors and assigns, or any third parties mentioned on any Administrator website be liable for incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages of any kind whatsoever in connection with this Agreement and the Service (including lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use or inability to use the Platform and the Submitted Content), whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not is advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. No Warranties; Limitation of Liability. The Platform is provided as is without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Administrator assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any such damages to or viruses that may infect, Your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing in the Platform or Your downloading of any materials, text, images, video, or audio from the Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, Administrator makes no warrantee that The Platform will meet Your requirements; the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; the results that may be obtained from the use of the Platform will be effective, accurate, or reliable; or the quality of any materials or services obtained by You from the Platform or from Administrator will meet Your expectations or be free from mistakes, errors, or defects.
The use of the Platform is done at Your own risk and with Your agreement that You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer system or mobile phone or loss of data that results from such activities. Administrator does not endorse any submitted content or the views, opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the submitted content. If You are not satisfied with the Platform for any reason, your only remedy is to cease Your use of the Platform. The Platform is made available on an as is and as available basis and therefore Your use is at Your own risk and full responsibility in all respects without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to their accuracy and reliability, including, But not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Administrator makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, up as to the operation of the Platform or the information, contents, or products included therein.
15. Confidentiality. You acknowledge that during Your engagement with Administrator, You will have access to and become acquainted with various trade secrets, data, inventions, innovations, processes, information, records and specifications owned or licensed by Administrator and/or used by Administrator’s Clients, and in connection with the operation of its business including, without limitation, Administrator's business and product processes, methods, customer lists, accounts and procedures (“Confidential Information”). Further, You acknowledge that during Your engagement with the Platform, You will have access to and become acquainted with Confidential Information owned or licensed by clients of Administrator. You agree that You will not disclose any of the aforesaid Confidential Information, directly or indirectly, or use any of them in any manner, either during the term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter, except as required in the course of Your engagement with Administrator. All Content, and all similar items relating to the business of Administrator shall remain the exclusive property of Administrator. You shall not retain any copies of the foregoing without Administrator’s prior written permission. Upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, or whenever requested by Administrator, You shall immediately deliver to Administrator any and all such files, records, documents, specifications, information, and other items in Your possession or under Your control and shall not retain any copies.
16. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other members. Administrator reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other members.
18. Right To Be Removed From Objectives. Administrator reserves the right to remove a Member from any Objective at any time for any reason.
19. Contact with Members. Administrator has the right, but not the obligation, to periodically contact members with information, updates, and special offers via email or through the Platform. If there are any inaccuracies in such correspondences, Administrator will not be held responsible.
21. Right to Offer Objectives to Select Members. Objectives may be offered to members based on various demographic, geographic, and psychographic parameters. If You qualify for an Objective, You, as a Member, will have the ability to join the Objective on the Platform. You may be notified directly via email or by a push notification when an Objective is launched.
22. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Administrator, Client, and each of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, partners, and their respective successors and assigns against any and all claims, counterclaims, suits, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, setoffs, liens, attachments, debts, expenses, judgments, losses or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature as they are incurred or threatened (including but not limited to cost of defense, settlement, and reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising from or out of or in connection with the following, without limitation:
A. A breach by You of this Agreement or any obligation or covenant in this Agreement, including Your representations and warranties set forth above;
B. A violation of any law, rule, regulation, or authority by You in connection with the performance of this Agreement, Your use of the Service or Your involvement in an Objective;
C. Any negligent, reckless or intentional acts or omissions committed by You in connection with the entry into or performance of this Agreement, Your use of the Service or Your involvement in an Objective; or
D. A claim of libel, false advertisement, slander, defamation, copyright infringement, infringement of moral rights, trademark infringement, false designation of origin, disparagement, violation of privacy, publicity, identity or other proprietary rights, violation of patent or shop rights, piracy or plagiarism that arises in connection with Your performance under this Agreement, Your use of the Service or Your involvement in an Objective.
23. Right to Injunction. The parties hereto acknowledge that the services to be rendered by You under this Agreement and the rights and privileges granted to Administrator under the Agreement are of a special, unique, unusual, and extraordinary character which gives them a peculiar value, the loss of which cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by damages in any action at law, and the breach by You of any of the provisions of this Agreement will cause Administrator irreparable injury and damage. You expressly agree that Administrator shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief in the event of, or to prevent, a breach of any provision of this Agreement by You. Resort to such equitable relief, however, shall not be construed to be a waiver of any other rights or remedies that Administrator may have for damages or otherwise. The various rights and remedies provided to Administrator under this Agreement or otherwise shall be construed to be cumulative, and no one of them shall be exclusive of any other or of any right or remedy allowed by law.
24. Comments, Complaints and Questions. We welcome Your feedback about the Platform. However, any comments, ideas, notes, messages, suggestions or other communications sent to the Platform shall be and remain the exclusive property of Administrator, and we may use all such communications in any manner, including reproducing, disclosing and publishing such communications, all without compensation to You. Should You have any questions or complaints regarding these terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
25. Legal Compliance and Applicable Law. You agree to comply with all federal, state, local and foreign laws, rules, regulations and court orders that are applicable to Your use of the Platform and participation in the Objectives, and not to use the Platform for any purpose that is contrary to any such laws, rules, regulations or orders. All matters relating to Your access to, and use of, the Platform or any services provided by Administrator shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of The State of New York. Any legal action or proceeding relating to Your access to, or use of, the Platform, participation in an Objective or this Agreement shall be instituted in a state or federal court in New York County, New York. You and Administrator agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
26. Prohibited Actions. In addition to the requirements set forth in the foregoing sections, below is a partial list of the kind of actions that are illegal or prohibited by Administrator in connection with Your service as a Member. Engaging in any of these actions by You while serving as a Member of the Platform and in connection with Your service as a Member may, in the sole and absolute discretion of Administrator, result in termination of Your membership and Your status as a Member. In addition, Administrator reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in Administrator’s sole discretion, against any Member who violates this provision. Prohibited Actions include, but are not limited to the following:
A. any submission that promotes drinking and driving or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or is otherwise objectionable;
B. any submission that would violate the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
C. viruses, spyware, Trojans, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
D. unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
E. incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, nudity, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence;
F. misrepresents the source of anything You post, including impersonation of another individual or entity;
H. is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way;
I. is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any minor (anyone under 18 years old), including, but not limited to, name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of their school;
J. invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their foreknowledge and willing consent;
K. is illegal or violates any local and national laws that apply to Your location, including but not limited to child pornography, illegal drugs, copyright material and intellectual property not belonging to You;
L. is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
M. intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming;
N. attempts to impersonate an Administrator employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
O. creates false accounts to join an Objective under the guise of another person in order to increase chances of earning points or prizes;
P. misrepresents personal information to join an Objective by entering false information into a profile, or falsely responding to prequalifying questions;
Q. manipulates or misuses sharing tools or leaderboard technology to earn more points than designated by the Objective parameters; or
R. submits false or irrelevant reports and/or photos and/or other user generated content.
27. Unenforceability of Provisions. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
28. Notices and Legal Disclaimer. The Platform may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. Administrator makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Platform. The use of the Platform and the Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Platform and may be made at any time. Administrator may amend this Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion. We are under no obligation whatsoever to inform You of any such amendments. Administrator may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the Objectives described in this Agreement or on the Platform at any time without notice.
The terms and conditions set forth above shall constitute the entire understanding between Administrator and each Member enrolled and participating in an Objective.
29. Notice of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if You are a copyright owner who believes Your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted, or distributed via our Platform in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please report the violation to our designated copyright agent by sending written notice by U.S. Mail to RepNation Media, c/o Mr. Youth, LLC, 299 W. Houston Street, 12th Floor, NY, NY 10014, Attn: Legal Department, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) Your contact information, including Your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. We reserve the right to remove Submitted Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to You. In appropriate circumstances, Administrator will also terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
30. Terms and Conditions. Last updated: May 31, 2017.